The very kind aratakobayashi nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award.
There are five guidelines for accepting this award:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
3. Tell them seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
5. Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
Seven facts, golly gosh, what can I think of that might sound vaguely interesting?
1. Allie is short for Alexandra
2. Before I learned to machine knit at university, I thought I wanted to specialise in print, despite not being very good at drawing!
3. I’m Scottish and my great aunt was Sottish Squash Champion many years ago.
4. I love audiobooks, especially Agatha Christie, Elizabeth Gaskell and Jane Austen, and listen to them while I knit.
5. I played the Harp when I was younger, though due to a total lack of practise I never became very good!
6. I nearly chose a theatre design degree, but thought textiles would be broader and more useful.
7. I love Ballet, wish I could do it, am a little bit obsessed with the Royal Ballet and have bought far too many tickets for practically everything in their next season!
I think 15 other bloggers is perhaps too many, so I’m going to nominate 6 blogs:
Done, done and done! Thank you very much!